Job Title: Millwright
Company: ABC Technologies
Location: ABC Technologies Product Development (Brampton)
Job Type: Full-Time
ABC Technologies Inc. is a world leader in vertically integrated plastic processing, supporting a global organization with locations in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. ABC Technologies’ core business as an Automotive Tier 1 supplier is in the Design, Development and Production of plastic automotive systems and components for OEMs worldwide.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible to maintain and perform repairs on all plant production and auxiliary equipment ensuring quality parts are being manufactured.
All duties are carried out in the spirit of promoting a co-operative work environment where fairness, equity and non-discriminatory practices are standard. Contribute to a human work environment where fairness, equity and non-discriminatory practices are the standard.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
· Repair and maintain all types of production equipment and auxiliary plant equipment.
· Perform PM’s (Preventative Maintenance) on all production and auxiliary plant equipment as well as hands-on mechanical troubleshooting
· Work with hydraulics, pneumatics (repairing and troubleshooting) as well as facility fixtures
· Proactive in making recommendations for possible improvements to both equipment and processes
· Fabricate jigs, fixtures and other production tools.
· Must be able to read blueprints and schematics
· React to production needs to ensure that quality parts are produced and downtime due to machine breakdown is minimized.
· Perform new equipment installations as needed.
· Must have own tools
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
· Millwright License – 433A
· Experience in fabrication, assembly and maintenance of customized machinery an asset
· Minimum of 2 – 3 years of mechanical troubleshooting within a manufacturing facility
· Strong hands-on mechanical aptitude with thorough experience working with hydraulics, pneumatics, fixtures, etc.
· Strong ability to work independently
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· 2-3 years’ automotive related experience
In addition to a workplace that emphasizes respect, teamwork and personal and professional growth, ABC Technologies offers benefits that reward loyalty and passion for the business, including:
· Competitive compensation package
· Health, dental, and vision benefits
· Group RRSP Matching program
· Employee discounts
· Educational Assistance Program
· Social events throughout the year
· Tool Allowance Program
Please submit your application to PDjobs@abctech.com. ABC Technologies Inc. would like to thank all applicants. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
ABC Technologies Inc. is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment where all employees feel valued, respected, and supported. If you require accommodation during the application or interview process, please advise us at e-mail as soon as possible so appropriate arrangements can be made.
Maintenance – Millwright Apprentice START YOUR CAREER AT TIGER If you are a 2nd or 3rd yr Apprentice, and want...Apply For This Job
Millwright – Continental Rotating Shift Job Title: Millwright – Continental Rotating Shift About Apotex Inc. Apotex Inc. is a proudly Canadian,...Apply For This Job
Maintenance Millwright and/or Experienced 433A Apprentice Polycorp Ltd. is the industry leader in the design and manufacture of engineered polymer...Apply For This Job