POSITION TITLE: APPRENTICE MILLWRIGHT/INDUSTRIAL MECHANIC
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
REPORTS TO: MAINTENANCE MANAGER
We believe Lou’s Kitchen is a damn good place to work, and here’s why:
We hire people who love what they do; it’s this love that comes through in our final product.
It’s like one big family here at Lou’s Kitchen. From compensation to celebrations, we always put our employees first.
We are a company built on innovation. We celebrate great ideas and the people who bring them to the table.
We don’t just make food at Lou’s Kitchen – we eat it too!
Think you’d make a damn good addition to our team? Here’s how you’ll shine:
– Exceptional work ethic, organizational skills, and a sense of humour are critical for this role
– Demonstrated ability to take ownership of tasks
– Great initiative, with a willingness to try new strategies
– Willing to be a part of Continuous Improvement
– Must be able to work with / handle beef, pork, turkey, and chicken products
– Desire to work well in a Team, with the confidence to work independently as well
– Conversational skills required
– Excellent Word, Excel, and Outlook skills, as well as comfortability with iPads
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and looking for a challenge that will provide future advancement opportunities with a growing company.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package which includes a pension plan.
Come and be a part of something special. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join the Lou’s Kitchen family and make us even more awesome, then we would love to hear from you!!!
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Lou’s Kitchen Ltd. is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact our Human Resources Team. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: $28.00-$42.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Maintenance Millwright – (Will Consider an Experienced 433A Apprentice) Primary Purpose: The Maintenance Millwright is responsible for the installation, maintenance,...Apply For This Job
Money Available for Employers to Hire/Register Apprentices – Apprenticeship Service Grant Apprenticeships offer a great way to get the hands-on...Apply For This Job