Our client has a dynamic culture that is focused towards employee recognition and development along with a comprehensive benefits package.
Some highlights include:
Comprehensive health and dental plan
Overtime hours and shift premiums
Annual tool allowance
Role: Complete diagnostic, repair and maintenance of equipment for home service.
• Responsible for completing in an effective and efficient manner all diagnostic and repair work to company standards and in keeping with our value proposition.
• Responsible for assuring all tools and equipment used are in good and safe working order.
• Responsible for keeping vehicle stocked with all material necessary to perform daily duties.
• Must have a valid Gas Fitter 2 or Gas Fitter 1 license
• Must have a valid 313D Air Conditioning license
• Must have CFC Permit (ozone depletion)
• Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract maintained