Join an award-winning home renovation and roofing company based in Mississauga. We have been recognized for being a high-quality roofing and renovation company in the GTA for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on the strong relationships we have built over time with a wide base of independent custom home builders. For the right person, one with passion and drive in the roofing industry, Let It Rain is your opportunity to show off your knowledge and make an impact on every job you oversee. If you keep productivity and safety in mind, coupled with effective communication skills to take the reins, then we are looking for you. Join us in building a bigger, better and brighter tomorrow.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assists with the overall leadership of all departmental functions to include managing, planning, directing and evaluating the right people for the job at hand.
· Directly supervises and maintains responsibility for the department productivity and staff within your department.
· Various site work tasks may including: measuring, drawing, core-cuts, identifying deficiencies, photography, clean-up, etc.
· Stays abreast of developments in the field and participates in training and professional development sessions.
· Assist with quality observation of work in progress to ensure compliance with tender documents and applicable codes and standards
· Conduct site meetings with customers and contractors
· Provide assistance in completion of contracts and/or purchase orders
· Co-ordinate all input for time billing and job costing
· Other tasks may be required to ensure timely completion of deadlines
· Provide assistance to other field technicians and staff
· Assist in preparation of pre-design on an as needed basis
· Extended travel as necessary to perform the above listed duties
· Assist with Contract administration and client management as required
· Provide advice and input in managing matters for upcoming projects with upper management.
· Perform site evaluations, inspections and testing as required to produce condition analysis reports
· Compilation of data and photos into report form
· Photocopying and assembly of reports
· Min 10 years’ experience in roofing or related field in a supervisory role
· Post-secondary degree or diploma in an applicable or related field
· Strong knowledge of various roofing systems and construction
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Able to work in a team environment
· Possess strong entrepreneurial spirit and drive
· Conducts all activities with the highest degree of professionalism
· Can demonstrate business integrity, creativity and team orientation
· Ability to travel as necessary to perform required duties
· Working at heights certificate a plus, red cross certificate, police background check, clean driving record.
ABOUT THE JOB
Full- time Permanent, Business hours Mon-Fri
Benefit plan after 3 months
All equipment provided
Company truck, gas paid
Compensation: $75k+ and Up – depending on experience.
Tagged as: flat/shingle roofing, master shingler, new roofs, roof repair/damage, roofer
Utilizes several trade skills such as welding, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling. Must be flexible on schedule....Apply For This Job