ReVital Polymers Inc. is seeking a Qualified Millwright for its Sarnia, Ontario facility.
Sarnia is a family friendly city at the base of Lake Huron, with all season activities
including miles of white sandy beaches, easy accessibility to major league sports
teams, and recreational & cultural events.
If you are seeking a career with an innovative team where you can help North American
companies improve their environmental footprint by reducing their use of non-renewable
resources, then you will find ReVital Polymers a reliable career partner. We are a
leading supplier of post-consumer commodity resins for the commercial, industrial, and
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Strong Welding and fabrication skills.
• Maintenance of sorting, shredding, granulation, and extrusion equipment.
• Maintenance of bearings, gearboxes, belt conveyors.
• Operating the above equipment and troubleshooting large-scale processing
equipment powered by high-pressure hydraulics, and high-power electrical
• Preventative maintenance of the equipment.
• Maintenance related projects.
• Basic maintenance and repair of electrical systems (motor wiring).
• Interpret instructions, specifications, drawings, and manuals.
• Follow procedures regarding safety, ISO, work procedures, LOTO, etc.
• Monitoring equipment for hazards, issues, and quality of output.
• Assess safety of new tasks and resolve unsafe conditions if possible. Reporting
of unsafe work conditions.
• Recommend improvements and make suggestions.
• Report process deviations and equipment issues to Manager.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• A High School Diploma and a Red Seal Certificate of
Qualification, Mechanical/Millwright or as an apprentice in the same.
• Prior experience in the Recycling Industry an asset.
• A Team Player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to analyze information and to define and solve problems.
• Excellent analytical and mechanical problem-solving skills.
Qualified candidates, please send your resume and covering letter to:
Luciano Corbo – Human Resources Manager
quoting job posting #MTC10-2022
ReVital Polymers thanks all applicants for their interest however only qualified
candidates will be contacted. No agencies or phone calls please
Maintenance Millwright and/or Experienced 433A Apprentice Polycorp Ltd. is the industry leader in the design and manufacture of engineered polymer...Apply For This Job
Maintenance Millwright -Millwright Responsibilities: To perform repairs and maintenance work on all industrial equipment including hoist, presses, general machinery and...Apply For This Job
APPRENTICE INDUSTRIAL MECHANIC/MILLWRIGHT POSITION TYPE: Full Time REPORTS TO: MAINTENANCE MANAGER COMPANY OVERVIEW We believe Skilcor Food Products is a damn...Apply For This Job
Apprentice – Millwright The Apprentice – Millwright position is responsible for maintaining production and facility equipment in working condition for...Apply For This Job
Maintenance – Millwright Apprentice START YOUR CAREER AT TIGER If you are a 2nd or 3rd yr Apprentice, and want...Apply For This Job
Industrial Millwright (Night Shift) Do you want a position that is poised for career progression? Have you ever wanted to...Apply For This Job
You need to be signed in to apply for this position.Sign in