As a Millwright, you must observe all safety rules/regulations and perform duties in a safe and efficient manner. This position also has a rotating shift work of 8.5 hours; day, afternoon, and night and/or assigned Saturday or Sunday as needed. If you have an experience certified Millwright with 3 or more years of experience, we invite you to join our team. We will consider a 4th year millwright apprentice with the right skills.
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· A valid Ontario Millwright’s Certificate of Qualification.
· 2-3 years of experience in a manufacturing facility.
· Has a diverse experience in welding (tig/arc), fabricating, trouble shooting, repair, rebuilding, pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical work and general facility maintenance.
· Reads and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts for new or existing installations.
· Hands-on knowledge of pumps, conveyors, agitators, gear boxes, meat grinders and compressors.
· Proven experience in operating a tow motor and aerial work platform (scissor lift).
· Firm knowledge and understanding of HACCP would be an asset.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work with a diverse group.
· Work in a physically demanding position, requires lifting of up to 50 lbs.
· Work condition, hot/cold environment, slippery and wet floors, etc.
· Ability to work long hours, bending, climb ladders and work at heights.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills; ability to speak, read and write English, and to follow written and verbal instructions.
· Ability to work independently and part of a team with minimum supervision.
· Understand the importance of taking on full responsibility for work assignment.
· Perform daily housekeeping responsibilities in accordance with laid out food handling and safety procedures.
· Other safe duties as assigned.
We will consider a 4th year millwright apprentice with the right skills.
Tagged as: Millwright
ou experience équivalente Principaux domaines de travail Réparation Entretien Réglage de machines Titres de compétence (certificats, permis, affiliations, cours, etc.)...Apply For This Job
Company Description ABOUT EACOM At EACOM, we transform more than wood. Our talented team of 1,100+ employees is committed to...Apply For This Job
Job Number: 13527 Group: Cosma International Division : Maple Stamping Job Type: Permanent/Regular Location: Concord Group Description Cosma provides a...Apply For This Job
At W&D Millwrights Inc our #1 Priority is safety we are a family owned and operated contracting company since 1998....Apply For This Job
Nous sommes présentement à la recherche de TECHNICIEN EN MAINTENANCE INDUSTRIELLE pour compléter notre belle équipe située à Jonquière. VOTRE...Apply For This Job
Position Description About Covanta: Covanta is a world leader in providing sustainable waste and energy solutions. Annually, Covanta’s modern Energy-from-Waste...Apply For This Job